How to correct corrupted values in the graphs
Vi sender for tiden minst to ganger per uke. Bestillinger som ankommer i helga postlegges mandag morgen. Du vil motta epost-bekreftelse når bestilling er registrert, og ny epost med betalingsoppfordring når varen er klar til forsendelse.
Non-Norwegian customers are invited to order from our store on Lectronz.com, a third party sales platform that handles national VAT to DU countries, using the EU IOSS system (for order values up to 150 EUR ex VAT).
Click the button:
Obtaining API token from Entso-E
Pow-K+ and the newest version Pow-U equipped with ESP32 microcontroller can read and display hourly energy prices.
The data source is the non-commercial EU-financed page https://transparency.entsoe.eu/
You can register and obtain API token free of charge, and here is the procedure:
- Go to https://transparency.entsoe.eu/ and click "Login" in upper right corner.
- A new window opens, click on "Register" at the bottom. Fill in your email and select a password, which must be at least 14 character long and must contain at least one special character (other than letter, digit or '@').
- You'll receive an email requesting you to confirm activation. Click the link in the email, and you're logged in.
- So far so good - normal stuff.
Now you need to send them an email to request API token, that information is somewhat hidden in paragraph 2 on this page:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Restful API access” in the subject line. Indicate the email address you entered during registration in the email body. The ENTSO-E Helpdesk will make their best efforts to respond to your request within 3 working days.
- They will normally respond next working day, I guess 3 days is to be on the safe side.
When you receive answer from them, there will be a button on your "My account settings" page. Click it to generate API token.
Open the main page of your Pow device, go to Configuration / ENTSO-E API, copy in your API token. Select your price region (see below map, contact your electricity company if in doubt).
Note that there is a multiplicator on this config page which you can use to simulate/approximate VAT and other taxes added to the system price.
Leave a comment