How to correct corrupted values in the graphs
Vi sender for tiden minst to ganger per uke. Bestillinger som ankommer i helga postlegges mandag morgen. Du vil motta epost-bekreftelse når bestilling er registrert, og ny epost med betalingsoppfordring når varen er klar til forsendelse.
Non-Norwegian customers are invited to order from our store on Lectronz.com, a third party sales platform that handles national VAT to DU countries, using the EU IOSS system (for order values up to 150 EUR ex VAT).
Click the button:
Correcting stored values by editing the configuration file
I have a Kaifa/Nuri meter, and my new Pow-U does not work!?27-Jan-2023
OK... so we made a (minor) bummer on the latest design update of Pow-U. The fix is maybe not elegant, but it is easy!
"I ordered a device on Lectronz, and paid VAT. But now I received a customs + VAT claim!?"2-Dec-2022
Some of our EU customers that buy on Lectronz receive customs claims. Here is why - and what to do....
Pow-U and power saving7-Nov-2022
It took some efforts both in hardware and firmware to make an ESP32 run from HAN-port power only - and here are the...
If you need to take a peek under the hood!
Integration with Loxone26-Oct-2022
Loxone is a Smartbuilding system used by professional installers, and eReitan Consulting has made available an...
Denmark / encryption keys5-Oct-2022
HAN ports in Denmark are encrypted. How do you obtain the encryption keys?
Obtaining API token from Entso-E30-Sep-2022
The procedure is not 100% intuitive, so here it is!
Vattenfall - opening the HAN port30-Sep-2022
Andreas in Sweden informed us on 26th Sep -22 that Vattenfall currently has a long backlog in handling incoming emails.
Pål Andreassen har laget veiledning til oppsett i Homey Pro.
Search in blog
If you experience issues it can be useful to run a debug to see what is going on "under the hood".
So this is how you run a Telnet debug:
First, update the firmware to last version. It is recommended store the current configuration first (use System/Configuration file menu, or just make screenshots of the various pages).
Then run telnet debug as follows:
- Go to System/Debugging, turn on Telnet debugger, Debug level "Verbose" and press Save:
- Go to Configuration/Wifi and note which IP address your device is using.
- If needed: Enable Telnet on your PC by following this method: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/38433.windows-10-enabling-telnet-client.aspx
- Open a "Command prompt" window on your computer
- Write Telnet <IP-address>
Example: My Pow-K has IP-address 10.0.0.6:
- You should now see the payloads in hex format as they arrive from the meter. If all is well it will be something like this, but it depends on the meter and the format coming from your meter.:
- If there are issues with interpreting the data, there should be understandable information here.
- When you are finished it is recommended to turn off Telnet debugging (System/Debugging)
Home Assistant med Pow-K
Posted in: Home automation, How to28-May-2022Den danske YouTube-kanalen Kenneths Teknik har laget en instruktiv video som viser hvor lett det er å koble Pow-K (og...Read more
Issues with Pow-k+ 3D printed holder
28-May-2022We have shipped some 3D printed holders with an error!Read more
How can I read data from my Pow-K / Pow-U when I'm not at home?
Many of us do not like the idea of sending our power consumption data to some cloud service where we do not really...Read more
Where are our customers located?
29-May-2022This map shows the postal code position for amsleser.no registered customers.Read more
Workaround for bug in firmware v2.1.2
3-Jun-2022There seems to be a bug in the currency conversion giving a factor 100 incorrect energy prices for users in Denmark...Read more
Leave a comment